Ongair Whatsapp Service Sucks
This is a very early stage startup and we knew problems might come. But we did not anticipate this will be so bad. As a good customer, and a startup person myself, gave loads of feedback. Wanted to be the customer I wanted to my own products, and maybe that's why I'm so disappointed now.
We have used this service for a month now and since the beginning we were not very happy, but as there are not many Whatsapp customer service platforms out there we sticked to it and tried to work with it and "learn to like it". Things were not so bad, actually.
The quality of their technology is not good, very early stage. Their API and servers are not responsive. Many times our clients reported that messages were sent 2 or even 3 times. Showing they were not managing correctly the instant messaging system and server requests.
The support is not bad when the server was up and running, but things went out of control on the 18th October, when their service shut down. (Attached file with their message 5 days ago)
At the beginning *their own* Whatsapp service was unavailable, so I realized the server was really down down... They took 2 days to bring the servers back, and when they did it, they started to bring accounts one by one. Since Tuesday they have promised us the service back and replied saying that "in the next couple of hours", "within the hour" and "today before 5:00pm" the service will be back.
The last message was that, yesterday Thursday 22 Oct, they said that the service will be back before 5:00PM (GMT-6) Now I'm posting this very disappointed, saying that they haven't replied my latest messages and are ignoring my request to cancel my account. Now they finally replied (while writing this review) that my Whatsapp number has been blocked...
So if you plan or want to keep your Whatsapp service live. Never use Ongair.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Web server
- User experience
- Customer service
- Response time
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ongair Whatsapp Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Guy is a crook. Sold me a piece of junk Dell D620 Laptop, guaranteed the computer to work fine. Computer failed less than 2 months later, and called to ask..."
- "Thinking buying an ACER computer? DON’T! If you are going to throw money away, throw it my way. I made the mistake of buying an ACER..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "Well, I only make the payment for a 15 day trial to download a resume I´ve made, but it seems that you´ve been charging me monthly. I want this to stop..."
- "I ordered 2 books on november 2014, 6 months later, I have not received anything and they only send me automatic replies by e-mail, that "as soon as they hear..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."