100% full Not resolved
2.5

This is a very early stage startup and we knew problems might come. But we did not anticipate this will be so bad. As a good customer, and a startup person myself, gave loads of feedback. Wanted to be the customer I wanted to my own products, and maybe that's why I'm so disappointed now.

We have used this service for a month now and since the beginning we were not very happy, but as there are not many Whatsapp customer service platforms out there we sticked to it and tried to work with it and "learn to like it". Things were not so bad, actually.

The quality of their technology is not good, very early stage. Their API and servers are not responsive. Many times our clients reported that messages were sent 2 or even 3 times. Showing they were not managing correctly the instant messaging system and server requests.

The support is not bad when the server was up and running, but things went out of control on the 18th October, when their service shut down. (Attached file with their message 5 days ago)

At the beginning *their own* Whatsapp service was unavailable, so I realized the server was really down down... They took 2 days to bring the servers back, and when they did it, they started to bring accounts one by one. Since Tuesday they have promised us the service back and replied saying that "in the next couple of hours", "within the hour" and "today before 5:00pm" the service will be back.

The last message was that, yesterday Thursday 22 Oct, they said that the service will be back before 5:00PM (GMT-6) Now I'm posting this very disappointed, saying that they haven't replied my latest messages and are ignoring my request to cancel my account. Now they finally replied (while writing this review) that my Whatsapp number has been blocked...

So if you plan or want to keep your Whatsapp service live. Never use Ongair.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ongair whatsapp customer service from Ongair and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $12000 and wants Ongair to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was web server, user experience, customer service and response time. Author liked the most flexibility. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Casengo. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ongair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ongair?

Comments